5 Steps to a Better Estate Plan
By planning your estate now, you create a legacy that reflects what makes you you. You can do this by creating a secure future for your loved ones and also ensuring your support for the places, people and causes close to your heart continues for years to come.
Discover five simple ways you can ensure that your estate plan reflects you.
- Make the most of what you have. Meet with qualified professionals to form a financial and giving plan that satisfies your needs and meets your goals.
- Protect family and loved ones. Keep loved ones safe by making sure your estate plan is up-to-date. It should be reviewed regularly for changes in personal relationships, tax laws, births, deaths and state of residence.
- Be tax-smart. Don’t let taxes place a burden on your family, with careful planning now, you can get the most out of your estate plan.
- Make sure your wishes are fulfilled. Use the services of a qualified estate planning attorney to draw up your will and other legal documents, ensuring that your wishes are clearly stated so there are no misunderstandings.
- Continue helping others after your lifetime. Gifts to charitable organizations, such as the Oncology Nursing Foundation, in your future plans ensure your support for our work continues even after your lifetime.
Make the Oncology Nursing Foundation a Part of Your Plan
Want to learn more about including a gift to the Oncology Nursing Foundation in your future plans? Contact Sloane Astorino at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-257-4667 Option 4 to learn more.